Hola Familia!!
So remember when I was going to write home today all about my new companion? I'll still tell you about her but don't get attached because as of today I will be getting a new one. We had special changes today so I will be leaving Graneros and going back to the first ward where I started in La Florida!! I'll be in the other sector, so not exactly the same but I'm going back to where I started!! What are the odds!
Ok so this week was insanely crazy, first last monday we went around so that Hna. Sanhueza could say goodbye to everybody. Tuesday was mostly getting to know my new companion Hna. Truman, she's from las vegas and super cool and super sassy. That night we looked at our phone and had 26 missed calls from an Hna. who was in the hospital so we freaked out before being able to get ahold of her and find out she was ok just was bored and wanted someone to talk to. It was good though because the next day we went to visit her and she told us that she was super grateful that we had called her and a lot more calm and it was really good to see her doing better and ready to leave the hospital. Wednesday we had lunch fall through so we bought empanadas that made me a bit sick so we had to contact and look for a generous individual to let me into their house to use their bathroom. Then we went to a lesson and I don't know how it happened but I spilled a big glass of Coke all over my skirt. But I've always thought that there is always more opposition before something really good is about to happen and it's true because the next lesson we had was super espiritual and we finally had a breakthrough with one of our menos activos. Thursday we got a call late at night from the zone meeting saying that we were going to have Interviews with Pres. Warne the next day early in the morning so we had to figure out getting to Rancagua. The interview was super great and I left feeling super spiritually pumped and ready to work, interviews are always great and Pres makes you feel so good about yourself as a missionary but also motivates you to keep going and always strive to be better He challenged me to help my sector and liven it up a bit and put more fechas. It's funny though because Pres. said it was more than likely that i was going to stay in Graneros for like three more months.... PSYCHE!! I'm leaving after just one change!! The craziness did not stop there because coming back from the interview we left the phone in the Taxi and even though we realized right away and yelled and waved at the driver and chased after him, he didn't hear or see us and we were without a phone which is the worst for a missionary that has to make a lot of calls and coordinate with other people! But miracles really do happen because we had a correlacion meeting that night and even though I didn't know what time it was going to be and they had no way of calling us, we showed up just on time and our mission leader was like how did you know? Then we told our second counselor in the bishopric that we had lost our phone so he called it and it was like the spanish version of Taken because someone answered the phone and he said "Does this phone belong to you? NO? Then bring it back right now?" It was so funny and even though the guy didn't bring it back right away he contacted the Elders on Sunday saying to give it to us and when we called Pres. to tell him we had our phone back he was like wow that's a miracle! It was cool :)
So we got the call Sunday in the morning, right before sacrament that I'll be leaving and at first I was really sad, to have such short time in this sector, to have only a week with Hna. Truman when we're already like best friends but then I remembered that everything happens for a reason and maybe there is unfinished work for me there in Talca and I am super excited to see all the members there again. IT'S AN ADVENTURE!!! We see where this one leads :) Love you all and hope you have a great week!!
Hna. Boully
Hna Nicia
Hola Familia!!
Im happĂ˝ to say that I dont have changes Im finishing the training of Hna Bonilla and we are so happy! We have decided that we are like twins our last names are almost the the same somtimes its funny when people saw our names Hna Boooully y hna Boonilla Also her first name is like mine Leticia, We both have different familias she also has Step Family that are crazy but everything works out!
In the mission we are always puting goals and some times when they seem hard to reach but we know goals help us strech. We have our goals and we still have to work at them but our numbers are coming up Im grateful to say that we put two fetches this week which was a milagro for me and my comp. We also were able to find a family! Yesterday we left to work right after church cuz we where low in our lession and contacts talked to everyone but no one wanted to let us we had one leccion but didnt go how we had planed we where feeling tired and a little down cuz our apointments wherent there but then we remebered a reference one sister gave us and knocked the door at first the lady said who were looking for wasnt there but then she told the tuth and acepted us to listen with her husband and her kids it was really cool to have them all there and listening we hope to help them progress. Shows sometimes in the mission we have days like sundays when we are a little tired and lessons fall throught and we start thinking of Santo Pday but we have to keep looking keep searching to show the lord we are here to work. This week we got to go to the capital for a meeting of new missionaries so I got to go with my comp it was a great meeting always great to hear from our Pres Caffaro and to remeber the bascis and reminders that this Gosepel is for total to be better and Repent.
One funny story that happend this week this hno we are teaching we gave him a BOM with a part marked to read when we asked him what he thought of the book he said he found some heavey words in the book of mormon and he felt that if this was in the bom he didnt want to read I was thinking what words I couldnt think of any thing bad. He said oh page 80 and we started searching didnt find anything bad this page he showed us where he was reading.. in the Bible Dictionary where it defines words and he found the word Fornacaions. We explained to him what it was why it was there and invited him again to read what we had marked!! It was kinda funny but also frustrating but at least he is reading!!
I love you all hope you have a good week!
Hna Boully
![]() |
| Fish Yummy! |

No comments:
Post a Comment