Hola Family!!
It was so great to talk to you all Saturday to see you all happy it was a little hard thinking of how this was the last time Im going to talk for skpye!! I was happy everything worked out to talk to you all. In my area we dont have computers in the church every monday we write in internet cafes so but where we normaling write didnt have cameras to do skype so we where searching for other cafes but everyone we found only had one camera so we started our calles late and my comp went first after me it was around 615 when I started writing but we didnt realize the Cafe closed at 7 so my cute comp started talking to the couple of the cafe saying hey we are missionaires and we only have this day to talk to our moms so they let me finish my time ended up being a little later but every thing worked out ok!!!Hna Mandy
So for some reason I feel like I just talked to you guys :P Talking to you guys was so cool!! It was funny to think that before speaking almost everyword I had to think for a minute of how to say it in English!! And there were a few things that I couldn't remember!! But all in all it was so cool to see your faces and hear your voices. The weird thing is to think that the next time I'll be doing that will be Christmas and I will only have one month left in the mission!!! I hope you don't take it wrong when I say I hope that day doesn't come for a good while. So in church on sunday my companion and i had to sing and I think we did allright and we had also spent the whole week making little bookmarks for all the mothers in the ward which were fun to hand out. I hope you all had amazing Mothers Days!! This weekend was cool because the ward I'm in went to the temple which is a big deal because it's four hours away and to be able to go they had to reserve their slot almost a year in advance because the Santiago temple serves for all of Chile and part of Argentina so it's always super packed! But Saturday the ward went and we had four people from the ward go for the first time. A cute girl who just got her mission call to Argentina, our mission leader, and a cute old married couple that are both in their seventies, the Hno. is half paralyzed, but they were able to go Saturday and be sealed together!! It was so cute because we were helping her prepare before and she was super nervous and worried just like a new bride but then afterwards was so happy and told us what a special experience it was for them. I encouraged my parents and I encourage everyone who reads this to GO TO THE TEMPLE!! I've heard all my life that it's a blessing that we live so close but I never really understood until now. It's seriously such a blessing to be able to go so easily and when I get home it's the first thing on my list of things I want to do. So today for P-Day we got to go bowling and it was so much fun!!! not to mention the fact that I kicked the elders butts!! It was funny because the majority of them were latinos and it's not that common here so some of the elders tried putting the bowling ball on the ground and pushing it with their feet like soccer and had more success that way than the traditional!! It was super fun! Well I dn't have much to say this week because I got to talk to you guys yesterday but I wanted to say that talking to you guys gave me a lot more animo and joy for the work and I'mso excited to keep working hard!! Love you all!!
Hermana Boully
![]() |
| Statue in Rancagua |
![]() |
| Autumn in Ganeros |


No comments:
Post a Comment