Thursday, December 17, 2015

12/14/15


Hey family and friends! 
So this week I'm going to write about a of the miracles and then I'll write about what's going to happen in my last transfer. So this week we learned about looking for ways to preach the gospel in every moment, we ate lunch with a family of members but they had a friend from work over working in their house and he ate lunch with us and we got to talking about the gospel and turns out he has a lot of interest in learning more about the church and we shared a short message about the plan of salvation with him and the best part is that when we asked for his address turns out he lives in our sector! It was way cool to find him! Then this week we were able to help a menos activa recieve a blessing of strength and she was so grateful because she says that now she's going to be able to do all that she needs to do to be able to come back to the church. She's such a special hna. for me and she's trying so hard to keep going, if any of you go to the temple can you put her name on the temple roll for me, her name is Karina SanJuan. Then we went to visit a return missionary Luis who normally is always talking about his mission and trying to one up us saying he was the best missionary ever but this week we were abe to really talk to him and he opened up and we realized that he's really been struggling since he came back from his mission and he needs a lot of help. They say that some of the biggest challenges come right before or right after the mission because the adversary knows how powerful a missionary  or return missionary can be, for this guy his biggest challenges came after the mission. It's interesting to teach this guy because I realy do feel like he's a brother to me. He's just like a brother too, always bugging us, trying to get on our nerves, cracking jokes when one is trying to be serious, so it was really cool to help him out and make him realize that he needs the gospel really strong in his life. This week too we had an christmas activity for the mission and once again for reasons that escape me they asked me to sing againj!! Just like last year. Why do they keep asking me to sing in front of like a hundred people when there are so many hnas. that like to sing and are good at it but I am not one of them!! It's another kind of trial in the mission :P. The activity was fun and spiritual and then we went and played sports in a big synthetic field. The funnest sport was soccer because they changed the rules and said that only the hermanas could run and make goals, the elders had to walk! It was so funny watching the competitive elders trying to play soccer, only walking. But the good thing is that they were forced to pass me the ball and I finally got to play! We also saw miracles with the family Ibarra, a mom and her ttwo daughters who are coming back to church after being inactive for ten years! NOw the daughter is going to EFY and working on her personal progress, which is funny considering that we met her when she was wearing VERY immodest clothes, smoking etc. THey are so amazing we're so happy to be seeing progress with them.
I did not think that it would happen but I have to think that it is the will of Heavenly Father, but I'm being sent to another sector for my last change in the mission and right before christmas. I'm going to Cachapoal a sector that is right smack dab in the middle of rancagua and I'll be doing a white wash o sea, my companion and I will both be new to the sector. I'm a bit nervous but at the same time really excited to have this opportunity to work really hard and find and teach a bunch of amazing people. I'm sad to be leaving my compañera but I know I'll get along great with my next companion Hna. Alvarez who's from Ecuador! 
I hope you are all great! I love you all so much have a good week!
Hna. Boully





No comments:

Post a Comment