So it seems like the weeks are going by sooo fast! But the mission keeps getting betting and better this last monday we went back to our area after writing to find that some of the hnas that have been in our area before came back to visit sooo there we where 6 hnas in the little house of this one hna astrid and with her family it was a lot of people in a little space crazy but lots of fun I had boughten brownie mix the last monday cuz the hna has a oven sooo we all made browies with ice cream which it was soo good but crazy with lots of hnas sugar! soo if you see pic on face thats what happend.
We also got to have a great conferencia of multi zone where we learned lot about the atonement. I think I already talked that this month we are learning about the atonement from the Book Of Mormen It has been amazing to learn about it from the bom and also this conference its always so amazing to hear our Pres Caffaro talk and teach us I know that god calls leaders to do his work.
Here lots of persons believe in Jesus Christ but they only thing that he died for us on the cross but Im am learning its soooo much more that. I love in Alma 7 talks alot about the atonement how it wasnt just sins that he suffered for us it is also sickness, when we are sad, or other pains we feel in this life. We where invited to really feel what the Atonement is and to really live it everyday. To be able to teach it to others we need to learn of it and live it. Its so amazing learning from the scriptures everyday I am learning more and more how it helps us in our lives when we feel down there are scriptures to help us when we are mad there are scriptures I still have lots to learn about the scriptures but I am glad to keep learning.
Soo about the work this week we hope to have the Baptism of one hno that we have been working with named Douglas he has seen alot of missionaries but is finaily ready to get wet!! We where also able to find this one hna that we had put a fecha with but she didnt come to church but we where able to find her again!! Its somtimes amazing to hear and see investigators change like prays Before my mission I didnt know there where other ways to pray in my utah bubble!! but here there are some crazy different ways to pray its amazing to see people understand how its important to start with Our Heavenly Father and pray to him and end in the name of Jesus Christ!! And if they dont pray like that they wont get the right answers. This hna we gave her the outline to pray and she said she had always prayed but this was more organised and direct that it was almost the same just needed to know how to start and end.
In this time of year somtimes there is lots of rain here in Guate somtimes it rains super hard that you have to wait it out or end up looking like you just got out of the shower but our pres says that we need to get wet so others can get wet in the fount! but funny story yesterday we had the conference of the Estaca so me and my comp where a little more dressed up then normal but after the conference we where visiting working like normal but it was raining super hard we waiting for a little in a house of a invest but when the rain let up we got ready to leave my comp went out of the house first I was saying good bye to the hna and the hna said oh look the girl fell and I looked to see my cute comp and sliped in the mud and was all muddy in her cute dress it was kinda funny but poor thing we had to wash her off with water the hna gave us but after this we where able to find a MA hna and a new invest im sure it was god giving my comp a blessing from falling in the mud!
I love you all so much thanks for all that you do remember to read the BOM the bible is pretty great to!
Hna BOully
Hmna Mandy
Hola familia y amigos!!
This week has been awesome!! We went to the zoo today in Buin and it was soo cool! It was the perfect day to go to the zoo because it wasn't too hot wasn't too cold, there wasn't a lot of people because school's still going on and we had enough time to see everything that we wanted too! I splurged a bit and bought some recuerdos, souvenirs stuff for you guys :P It was soo much fun! This week in the beginning was good too because we got to do another cosechon or harvest in another sector and pass a good couple of hours contacting no mas which always gives us an extra boost to work in our own sector. We started to pray and really think about putting 4 fechas in our sector. I don't know why we said 4 but the number seemed good to us, then we went to go and see a future investigator of ours and when we got there they recieved us with open arms and wouldn't you know it but there are four of them, dad mom and two kids, and the youngest is eight years old! We taught a lot about the family and everything that they said just made us think that they could be members already because they are seriously so prepared!! Carolina, the mom said she believes in the things you can't see but are real, they said that they believe kids should be born in a matrimonio, etc. ! As we were teaching I started to bear my testimony that there was a reason we had knocked there door and the spirit was so strong that I started to get emotional and then when we started testifying about how the gospel could bless their family they also started getting emotional and when it came time to extend the baptismal invitacion they said yes right away!!! I wanted to pinch myself because that never happens!! It was one of the best moments of my whole mission!! They are the cutest, most prepared family Ive ever met I can't wait to see them get baptized! We are also working with a woman named Paulina who's so cute because she wants to get baptized so bad but she has to get divorced and marry the guy she's living with or stop living with him and she doesn't understand why but we're working with her! This week for September 11 we had to enter the house a bit earlier than normal because it's like a national protesting day in Chile but we took advantage of the time to make delicious brownies and had a lot of fun eating them and then goofing around a lot because we have a lot of energy that we're used to using walking around all the place so we go a little bit crazy when we have to stay indoors. This sunday was super cool, I always love fast sundays but it was even cooler because some people from my old sector in Rengo came to visit me! A member that was always super nice and great and my old investigator and his pareja! I turned the corner and when I saw them there I had a moment where I was like what? am I in rengo again?
Putting the fechas with the family we met this week makes me so grateful again that I'm in the mission and I get to be doing what I'm doing.
Love you all so much!
Hna.
Boully
Boully







No comments:
Post a Comment