Tuesday, August 18, 2015

7/27/15 Hna Nicia

SISTERS‏


Hola Family!!
I Just wanna start out by saying I love all the sister missionaries those elders are great to but its soo fun for me to hear stories of from my mom and dad about sister missionaries that they are there looking after you guys in utah and working hard to get everyone to be part of the work its so fun to hear your experinces in missionary work it makes me so happy to hear and makes me feel so close to all of you! 
This week we got to go to the temple with our Rama normaly when the missionaries go to the temple somtimes we only get to help our RC in the baptism but this day there where a ton of helpers so they didnt need our help so we got to do a session which was soo amazing where I thought I saw the newest video but found out from my comp that there is a newer newer one but its new to me and it was great to see. The cool part is there was a group of members visiting for a Humanatrian group from UTAH there was four sisters two servied missions and could talk spanish also one of their daughters that was with them is waiting for her mission call it was really fun to talk to them but it is kinda weird for me to see other Greengos and it was funny my English and Spanish was mixing I had to focus to only talk English then after when I was with my comp my English didnt turn off she was laughing lots but good thing she kinda understands English!
I love being here in the work we have been working with a few families and they are progessing slowing but progressing. In the Bom talks about by small means we can do big things This family before the parents liked to go and drink saturdays and specaily the hna has problems with drinking but this last two weeks she hasnt drunken and they have been listening to our messages they still need to come to church but we hope to help them with small steps!
We also have a member that was just rencently baptised that has also had problems coming to church but this last sunday we heard he was sobre so we went running up to his house to help him come to church and he came! Yay!! 
I am so happy to be working in the Obra Del Senor im so grateful for the oportunty to serve I hope to do better every day I hope everyone can look to help others and not be afaid to share that we are members!! 
Hope you all have a good week!
Con mucha amor
Hna Boully



No comments:

Post a Comment