Hola!!
This week has gone by kinda fast it feels like I was just
emailing they other day! It has been a good week we last Pday our
district and some guys from the ward played soccer it was lots of fun
but goodness some of them are really good! Down here everyone loves
soccer and the world cup has been going on there where couple of days we
had to wait to teach people because everyone watches the games my poor
conpainon she also loves soccer I swear we are getting extra blessings
because the lord knows she wants to watch but doesnt. They days when
there was games we didnt have the same amount of time but we meet all
our goals and meet with and taught all the people we needed to.
Everyday we try to go out with a member from the ward and we are
trying to work with the ward more and they are helping alot. Our mission
ward leader has been so great to help us he went out teaching with us
yesterday. It was cool to teach with him because we learned from him and
he helped us with some of the investigators that were stuggling. We
also have gone out with several return missionaries they are really
great because they know the scriptures so well. I cant wait til I am
more like them! Also the bishop is so great he is so busy on sundays
with the whole ward but he makes time to see us and also to give us
advise and help he is great about speaking slow and pronoucing all the
vows so i can understand!
This Saterday I have my first baptisims!!!!! It is a father and a
son and its soo cool to see how much they have changed. Everytime we
visit they have the panlets out and the BOM out reading them and
studying them and they little kid he is so smart and he knows all that
we have taught its soo cool! I cant wait!
Everyday we plan who we are going to teach what we are going to
teach and who is going to go out with us, but they dont always work out
so well. Every week we have a day where everything doesnt seem to work
out how we planed, because people arent perfect and somtimes we are ment
to do other things. There was two days were members couldnt go out with
us or none of the people where there when we tryed to teach them so we
had to chang plans both those days but they still worked out ok we found
new families and recometed people to coming to church!
Im learning spanish better everyday I am understanding more then I
can talk. My conpanion loves teaseing me cuz Im learning how to roll my
rrr`s everyday she loves to try to make me say perro, carro I better be
able to by the end of my mission! I love some of the Spanish hyms some
of them arent in the english they are really cool! I know this is were I
am ment to be i cant believe i have been out two months already!
Everyday I am learning how to be better Im so happy I have so many
people around to help and encourage me! I love you all!
Hermana Boully



No comments:
Post a Comment