HOLA!!!! I know that work for sure and si cuz that is most likely my answer when someone is talking to me! But for reals i am getting better at spanish. We got a whole new group of missionaries this last week here there are two groups with different schdueles and it just happened that my district is the only north american group soo im the only north american sister but because of it I have to learn spanish cuz i sit with all the latina sisters and they have been so amazing everyday they are teaching me new words and they all great me with a smile and a hug. I am soo gratiful for their love and help its funny hearing me try to talk to them. Funny story i was praticing body parts with them but they wanted to know what was belly button and we had a couple of miscomunication and they thought belly button was a funny name! Early this week we had the rededication of the CCM because the building has been redone and me and my district and my two roomates got to sing for it. it was an amazing experiance the song was beautiful and we made people cry! I loved the feeling there.! This week i also got new teachers and they started taking turns being my conpanion which is nice because i am learning more spanish and somtimes they are going to teach with me yay! sometimes its confusing though because i will start to plan my lesson with one teacher but then switch and they will teach a different way, but its great to learn from others experiances! I love sundays they are the best here and p days! This last fast sunday we all got to bear our testimonies they were all only for a min but it was an amazing feeling to see all these missionaries bear their testimonies and i loved seeing all the elders in my group get up and share their testimonies! I P days are the best because we get to go the the temple and relax some! I love you all!! the church is true!!
Monday, June 9, 2014
6/3/2014 Sister N Boully
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment